FabFitFun 2019 Spring Box!
$263 Worth of Products for $49.99!
She is here y’all!!! Welcome to another unboxing of my favorite subscription box. This FabFitFun post is not sponsored, I am just a HUGE fan of this box because you really get your money’s worth and it always contains products that are trending at the moment.
All the products mentioned below are hyperlinked in the name of the product. I am also an avid deal-seeker so I will add the lowest price you can currently purchase the product for so you can see how much value you are really getting for this $49.99 box.
Please note that depending on whether you are a New FabFitFun Member, Seasonal Member or Annual VIP member, you will be able to customize some items, so not every box during that season will have the same items! I will provide more details at the end of my post and will also let you know how you can get your first box for $39.99!
I am such a sucker for pretty packaging and these adorable FabFitFun boxes are such a joy to open because they embody each season so perfectly. I honestly cannot think of a better way to start each season!
Without further ado, let’s take a look at the Spring 2019 FabFitFun goodies!
1. Unplug Meditation Aromatherapy Diffuser ($50): I have never tried oil diffusers and I am so glad I got one in this box because I am curious to see what all the hype is about! It came with the “Happy” oil, which is a zesty orange/mandarin citrus scent that is super energizing and I actually really like smelling at it!
Something different that I want to start adding to these posts is the image above where I share with y’all a snip of the FabFitFun magazine where the product is explained since they do a much better job than I ever will. I will, as always, update this post as I try the products and let y’all know my thoughts!
2. QUAY Australia “My Girl” Sunglasses in Black/Smoke ($55): I LOVE cat eye sunglasses! I do own two other QUAY sunglasses (purchased at Nordstrom) and even though the lenses on this brand are rarely polarized, the styles are super fun to wear and they are the styles that I get the most compliments on!
4. Manna Kadar Champagne Body Scrub ($24): THIS SMELL IS HEAVENLY!!! I cannot wait to use this scrub, it smells like sparkling peach champagne!
5. Ciate London Extraordinary Translucent Setting Powder ($22): Does anyone else get excited to try new translucent powders!? Although I am not a beauty guru by any means, I am always in the lookout for amazing make-up products!
6. Tula Purifying Face Cleanser ($28): Another item that smells so fresh and clean! I love getting cleansers in my FabFitFun boxes because it is an item that I use twice everyday! I receive at least a bottle once or twice a year and it is perfect because I don’t have to buy any!
My favorite cleanser EVER is the Dr. Denese Hydrating Cleanser that I purchased as add-on item on my previous FabFitFun box and IT BLOWS MY MIND! I usually like to check the effectiveness of cleansers by using a clean towel on my face after I cleanse and I am always in awe at how this cleanser makes ALL my make up vanish!!! I mean, with the exception of mascara because that thing clings on! I am still in the lookout for the BEST mascara remover–Please let me know if you have a favorite one!
7. Dr. Brandt Needles No More, No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel ($42): This item has 1k+ reviews on Sephora and close to 4 stars so I cannot wait to try it!
TOTAL VALUE: $263
Thank you for reading this post! If you enjoy FabFitFun unboxing posts or if you are curious about the items that came in previous boxes, click on the following seasons to take you to my my previous posts: Winter 2018 Box, Fall 2018 Box, Summer 2018 Box, and the Summer Pinterest 2018 Box.
I have had this FabFitFun subscription since 2016 and I absolutely adore it! It is such a great deal and you get to try SO MANY PRODUCTS! If you would like to learn more about their annual subscription membership please click here.