FabFitFun 2019 Winter Box!
$277 worth of items for only $50!
It’s the most wonderful time of the quarter y’all!!! I always look forward to receiving my FabFitFun box and this Winter one is filled with items that I cannot wait to start using! In fact, I opened the box this morning and I’ve already used 3 of the items!
I am not affiliated in any way to FabFitFun. I just believe it is totally worth $49.99 per box (plus tax in some states BUT FREE US Shipping) because it is filled with the latest FULL-SIZED items for you to try out!
Please note that depending on whether you are a New FabFitFun Member or Annual VIP member, you will be able to customize some items, so not every box during that season will have the same items! I will provide more details at the end of my post and will also let you know how you can get your first box for $39.99 (plus tax in some states)!
Without further ado, let’s unbox the FabFitFun 2019 Winter box!!!
Can we please appreciate the fact that every item in this box looks so aesthetically pleasing next to each other? I am totally wearing the super soft and cozy blanket right now as I write this blog post while sipping on iced coffee.
Finally, I have linked where you can purchase the products below as well as their latest prices!
TOTAL VALUE: $277!
More Details on the Goodies
1) UNHIDE LIL’ MARSHMALLOW FAUX FUR BLANKET ($65): This 50″ x 60″ blanket is so insanely soft! I feel like the box was worth it just for this blanket itself!
2) PJ SALVAGE FAUX TRIM CABLE SLIPPERS ($45): I LOVE the look of these slippers! It kept my feet super cozy. I just wish they had added a bit more memory foam to the slipper.
3) KARUNA FACE FOR ALL FACE AND EYE MASK SET ($42): The FIRST thing I do when I receive masks is to put them in the fridge! I just feel the coldness against my skin really de-puffs my face when I am ready to use them. Each of these 7 masks if for a different purpose and I love taking them on girl trips for a mini pampering session!
4) PAPER SOURCE 12 MONTH FLORAL PLANNER ($27): I am not gonna lie… I was most excited about this item because I am a planner geek and couldn’t wait to try out a monthly and hourly non-Erin Condren planner. The excitement was a bit short lived because the paper on this planner does not compare to the 80# text weight paper (a.k.a. 118 gsm) that EC uses. However, it is still a gorgeous planner nonetheless and I love how each month is tabbed as well as the glistening letters on the hardcover! So if you do not care about paper as much as I do, this is a wonderful planner!
Me: If you are wondering what is gsm and why does it matter, here’s a super general explanation: GSM measures the thickness of paper, which is specified by its weight in grams per square meter. In other words, it measures the quality of paper, and if you love notebooks and pens, you want to make sure your pen won’t bleed through the paper.
As a reference, here’s a gsm comparison–
College ruled notebooks: 56gsm
Low grade copy paper: 80gsm
Sketchbooks: 120+ gsm
Business cards: 350gsm
Thank you for coming to my gsm Ted Talk that literally nobody asked for.
Also, do you see how dark those lines are? That is how dark it is throughout the planner, which is a bit distracting for me since this is an hourly planner with a lot of lines.
5) FRANK BODY ORIGINAL COFFEE SCRUB ($16): Y’all! This felt like massaging freshly ground coffee onto my skin!!! It did leave my skin super soft and smelling like a Starbucks Pikes Place. I am a fan and can’t wait to use it every single morning. A word of advice… because it does look and feel like ground coffee, make sure you turn off the water while putting on the scrub, otherwise, it will get EVERYWHERE. Still worth it though!
6) CUCCIO CALM + CLEAN HAND AND BODY WASH ($39): Another winner! I don’t know if I would pay $39 for it, but I have love using it this weekend as a liquid hand soap! It leaves your hands just a tad softer than the Bath and Body Works liquid soaps. The lavender smell is SUPER SOOTHING and not offensive at all since it is barely there after you wash it off.
7) DRYBAR PREP RALLY PRIME & PREP DETANGLER ($23): I was SO EXCITED to receive a drybar item in the box! I did try it this weekend and I have a love-hate relationship with it. I LOVE how it makes my hair feel, and my sister was super impressed because she said her hair has never been softer (and we have BLACK THICK COARSE ASIAN HAIR!).
What I do not enjoy is the sandalwood scent. This is purely personal because I do not love that scent. Otherwise, I would stock up on this product! But my sister already stole it way before I smelled it so I am glad it is being loved!
8) MAKEUP ERASER ($20): I have not tried this towel out because I believe in bare face weekends, but I’ll let y’all know this week how I feel about it. I am very excited to use it though!
Thank you for opening this box with me! If you enjoy FabFitFun unboxing posts or if you are curious about the items that came in previous boxes, click on the following seasons to take you to my previous posts: Fall 2019 Box, Summer 2019 Box, Spring 2019 Box, Winter 2018 Box, Fall 2018 Box, Summer 2018 Box, and the Summer Pinterest 2018 Box.
I have had this FabFitFun subscription since 2016 and I absolutely adore it! It is such a great deal and you get to try SO MANY PRODUCTS! If you would like to learn more about their annual subscription membership and get your first box for $39.99, please click here.
Thank you for spending your time with me!