FabFitFun Fall 2019 Box!
$280 Worth of Products for $49.99!
IT IS ALMOST FALL Y’ALL!!! (Also known in Texas as Summer Part II because we are still in the 90s!). As always, this FabFitFun post is not sponsored, I just adore this subscription because you always get more than what you pay for and it will always contain products that are trending at the moment.
All the products mentioned below are hyperlinked in the name of the product. I am also an avid deal-seeker so I will add the lowest price you can currently purchase the product for so you can see how much value you are really getting for this $49.99 box (plus tax in some states).
Please note that depending on whether you are a New FabFitFun Member, Seasonal Member or Annual VIP member, you will be able to customize some items, so not every box during that season will have the same items! I will provide more details at the end of my post and will also let you know how you can get your first box for $39.99 (plus tax in some states)!
The creamy orange box gives me so much pumpkin spice vibes y’all! Here are the items I received this month!
3. AfterSPA Hair Towel Wrap ($18): LOVE THIS! It cuts down my blow drying time without making my hair frizzy! Follow the instructions if you have longer than shoulder length hair or very thick hair. If your hair is shorter, use the end part of the towel to wrap your hair in and then twist.
4. Aveda Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair ($31): I did not love the smell so I have not used it yet. It is infused with quinoa protein, macadamia oil, and soy. It claims to protect your hair from heat styling of up to 450 degrees!
5. Amika Strand Perfect Ceramic Styler ($80): I am not crazy about this straightener. The plates do not completely touch each other, so you have to pass it a couple of times to get it straightened.
6. Human + Kind Body Souffle ($18): THIS LOTION DOES FEEL LIKE SOUFFLE ON YOUR SKIN AND IT SMELLS FRUITY AND DELICIOUS!!! It contains apricot oil and shea butter.
7. Harper + Ari Exfoliating Sugar Cubes in Juice Cleanse ($24): I am LOVING the smell of these little exfoliating sugar cubes! It is ingenious because so many times I have grabbed a handful of exfoliant and it makes everything so messy. The smell of this one is citrusy and clean! They have a ton of other smells!
8. Cosmetic Pure C ($54): This has to be my favorite item in the box! It opens like a little salt shaker and it is filled of powdered Vitamin C and you mix it with anything you want to put on your face (serum or moisturizer).
TOTAL VALUE: $280
Thank you for opening this box with me! If you enjoy FabFitFun unboxing posts or if you are curious about the items that came in previous boxes, click on the following seasons to take you to my my previous posts: Summer 2019 Box, Spring 2019 Box, Winter 2018 Box, Fall 2018 Box, Summer 2018 Box, and the Summer Pinterest 2018 Box.
I have had this FabFitFun subscription since 2016 and I absolutely adore it! It is such a great deal and you get to try SO MANY PRODUCTS! If you would like to learn more about their annual subscription membership please click here.