FabFitFun Summer 2019 Box!
$433 Worth of Products for $49.99!
The Summer FabFitFun box is here y’all!!! Thank you for stopping by for another unboxing of my favorite subscription box. As always, this FabFitFun post is not sponsored, I just adore this subscription because you always get more than what you pay for and it will always contain products that are trending at the moment.
All the products mentioned below are hyperlinked in the name of the product. I am also an avid deal-seeker so I will add the lowest price you can currently purchase the product for so you can see how much value you are really getting for this $49.99 box.
Please note that depending on whether you are a New FabFitFun Member, Seasonal Member or Annual VIP member, you will be able to customize some items, so not every box during that season will have the same items! I will provide more details at the end of my post and will also let you know how you can get your first box for $39.99!
Don’t you just LOVE the tropical design of the box? Now let’s take a closer look at all the Summer goodies!
1. 111Skin Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Mask–Set of 5 ($160!!!): THAT IS NOT A TYPO! These rose gold masks ARE $32 A PIECE!!! I checked all the big department stores (Neimans, Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, even Amazon!) and they all have the same price! My mom and I are avid mask users and we can say that this IS THE BEST MASK we have ever used. This might sound weird, but it feels like real skin and it is so flexible that when massaged, you can make it fit your face perfectly. It left our skin very hydrated and it looked primed the next day. However, I would never buy the mask full-priced. If the mask erased all wrinkles and pimples, I would totally buy it in a heart beat!
2. Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream ($20): I love the smell of this super popular lotion, but I find the cream too overpowering. I do love it in the shower gel! The lotion claims to be infused with guarana extract which helps tighten and smooth the skin. However, I find the smell too strong to lather on my body.
3. Sol de Janerio Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel ($25): I adooooooore this smell in a shower gel!!! It is not as overpowering as the cream because you rinse it out of your body so only a faint smell lingers. I love it so much I sometimes use it as shampoo, which I do not recommend if you have damaged or dry hair.
4. Jennifer Zeuner Star Double Necklace ($50): This is such a dainty necklace! I love the fact that it has a 3 inch extender because you can wear it as a choker or as a normal necklace.
5. SKIN&CO Truffle Therapy Cleansing Oil ($30): This cleansing oil takes off waterproof mascara!!! But it does leave your skin feeling kind of oily at first and while washing it, so I don’t know how I feel about that yet. I might just use it as a mascara remover.
6. Grace & Stella Rose Facial Spray ($25): LOVE this facial spray! It is hydrating and smells like delicate roses.
7. Whish Exfoliating Foot Mask ($32): This lotion/cleanser exfoliates and leaves your feet soft. I have not used it enough to share my thoughts on it, but I love the idea of how they recommend you use it: it feels like a gel lotion so you just have to put some on in the evening and then wash it off the next morning. Since it feels like gel, it will dry super quick!
8. Generation Clay Ultra Violet Brightening Purple Clay Mask ($39): This purple masks is said to rejuvenate dull skin and boost hydration. I haven’t used it yet, but will share my thoughts when I do!
9. Coola Organic SPF 30 Makeup Setting Sunscreen Spray ($36): I am all about protecting my skin from the sun, so I can’t wait to use this in the Texas sun! It is a matte-finish formula and YAY for the SPF!
10. Invisibobble Original Duo Pack ($16): Love using this hair rings after the shower! I have thick hair and these rings actually hold all of my hair in place while wet.
TOTAL VALUE: $433
Thank you for opening this box with me! If you enjoy FabFitFun unboxing posts or if you are curious about the items that came in previous boxes, click on the following seasons to take you to my my previous posts: Spring 2019 Box, Winter 2018 Box, Fall 2018 Box, Summer 2018 Box, and the Summer Pinterest 2018 Box.
I have had this FabFitFun subscription since 2016 and I absolutely adore it! It is such a great deal and you get to try SO MANY PRODUCTS! If you would like to learn more about their annual subscription membership please click here.