FabFitFun 2018 Winter Box!
$326 Worth of Products for $49.99!
The Winter 2018 FabFitFun box is here and I can’t wait to show you all the amazing products. Let’s open the Winter box!
Can we please take a moment and admire this adorable sweater design? It is SCREAMING Winter!
Let’s take a look at the items inside!
THE FLUFFLY THROW Y’ALL! and OMG do I see an Oribe product!? Oribe products start at $40! One of my favorite things about this box is the fact that all the products they send you are currently-trending products. They are not extra inventory nor discounted products–these are products that are sold currently in stores.
As always, as we take a closer look at each product, I will link the websites down below so you can see the current price of the product.
1. Oribe Gold Lust Dry Shampoo ($44): Oribe is hands-down my favorite hair product brand, but it is so pricey! I literally wait until Neimans has at least a 10% cash back promotion on Ebates before I purchase anything Oribe. I have been using the Oribe Royal Blowout Heat Styling Spray ($69!) for the last 4 years and I have yet to find any scent that smells as good as that! The price is hefty, but I only use about 1.5 bottles a year and that is using it at least 5 times a week!
UPDATE: I would absolutely purchase this again because of the smell alone! I am the biggest fan of Oribe’s scent for all the products in this line! I also love that the actual color of the sprayed out dry shampoo is dark and NOT powdery white. In terms of performance, it works just as well as the good ol’ Batiste! (The “Tropical” smell is my FAVORITE! It smells like ocean breeze and coconut!)
2. Blaq Hydrogel Eye Mask With Hyaluronic Acid ($29): These look so fun and so user-friendly! I can’t wait to try them. It is for detoxing and de-puffing the under-eye area and it has activated charcoal, which helps refresh the skin.
UPDATE: I tried this last night and IT WORKS Y’ALL! I left it on before I went to bed and kept it on for about 30 minutes. The directions say 10-20 minutes, but I wanted all the de-puffing I could get! Needless to say, I woke up with no puff in the under eye area!
FUN TIP: Leave the eye masks in the fridge so it is COLD when you put it on!
3. Spongelle Body Contouring Buffer with Built-In Cleanser ($25): This sponge smells divine! The description states that the sponge is a dual sided buffer that massages, exfoliates, smooths and detoxifies the skin, while at the same time, boosting circulation with their proprietary delivery system.
UPDATE: I think I found my favorite shower sponge! The smell (“Beach Grass”) is so divine, and delicate. I. CANNOT. STOP. SMELLING. MYSELF. These are the fragrance notes per their website: TOP–spicy, fruity, green MIDDLE–jasmine, rose, powdery, BASE–aquatic, woody, musk.
The sponge on the other hand… it is a bit rough for my taste. There is supposed to be a soft and a rough side: one to cleanse and one to exfoliate. The soft side feels like sandpaper on my skin, so I purely use it so squeeze out the heavenly smelling built-in cleanser!
4. Mark & Graham Colorblock Throw in Gray/Ivory ($49): I love anything that can be used as a blanket, blanket scarf, picnic blanket, airplane blanket, you get the idea. It is a woven throw, it has a wide stripe design and really cute fringe detailing.
5. Thrive Causemetics Brilliant Eye Brightener in “Stella” ($24): This is a silky champagne eye brightener that highlights and brightens your eyes. I don’t really use eye makeup, but the FabFitFun newsletter’s tip is to “highlight the inner corners of your eyes for a brightening effect!”
6. Ahava Hydration Cream Mask ($33): This product is not released until December 3rd! But you can pre-order it through Amazon! I love anything that will nurture my skin. This is a 3-minute mask that is very creamy and it will soften and smooth the skin while providing a lot of hydration. The tip is to use it as a quick 3-minute hydration boost or as an overnight sleeping mask.
7. Doucee Punk Volumizer Mascara ($22): I love trying new mascaras because I have like 10 eyelashes and they are precious to me so I do all I can to make them look as long and voluminous as I can. I have never tried this brand before, but the product description states that will give extreme volume and thickness-can’t want to see if it lives up to its description!
UPDATE: I am very impressed with this mascara! Although it does not seem to lengthen my lashes, it does add volume! The mascara wand is as puffy as a Christmas tree–it is abundant in bristles, which contributes to the beautiful volume! However, my all time favorite (super budget-friendly) still is the NON-WATERPROOF version of the Covergirl Clump Crusher Extensions Mascara.
8. Bearpaw Combo Set, Headband and Pop-Top Glove Duo ($45): This sherpa-lined headband is perfect no only for chilly days or runs, but it is also great to keep your hear out when washing your face or when using face masks!. The mittens are convertible and really soft!
9. Richer Poorer Reina Over the Knee Textured Sock ($24): My sister claimed these cozy socks from me as soon as she saw them! They go over your knee and do not fall off. They look super cute with boots or sneakers!
10. Way of Will Elevate Essential Oil Set: Sweet Orange & Eucalyptus Oil ($31): I have never used essential oils, but these smell so good! I am going to put a couple of drops in my scentless body lotions.
Thank you for reading this post. If you enjoy FabFitFun unboxing posts, here are the previous ones: Fall 2018 Box, Summer 2018 Box, and the Summer Pinterest 2018 Box. Please note that NOT ALL BOXES WILL CONTAIN THE SAME ITEMS! I believe that as an annual member, you are able to customize a few of the items in your box. However, if you are a new member, those few items will be randomly picked for you. Regardless, the total value of your box will be very close regardless of what it is in your box.
If you can’t wait to start unboxing your own FabFitFun boxes, click anywhere is in paragraph to receive $10 off your first box! Which means you could get ALL THE ITEMS ABOVE FOR $39.99 (this amount already includes shipping!).
Thank you so much for spending time with me!