FabFitFun 2018 Fall Box!
$355 Worth of Products for $49.99!
Y’all!!! The highly anticipated FabFitFun Fall 2018 box is here! Fall is my favorite season, and I love welcoming this time of the year by unboxing the FabFitFun box!
This marks my 3rd year with this subscription and I cannot say enough good things about it! I look forward to this box EVERY SEASON. If you would like to read more details about the FabFitFun box, I invite you to read my previous post where I shared more details about the boxes as I unboxed the special edition FabFitFun Summer 2018 Pinterest Box.
Let’s open the Fall box!
The illustration on the fall box is STUNNING! It is everything we love about fall: crisp air, pumpkin everything, apple cider, fall leaves, cozy blankets… the list just goes on and on. What a perfect way to mark the beginning of fall! (I say as I crank up the AC because it is 98ºF in Texas!).
Let’s take a look at the goodies!
I am in awe that I received all these products (except for the red Sutra Ionic Heat Brush that I bought as an add-on item from their website) for only $49.99 (includes shipping)!!!
As we take a closer look at each product, I will link the websites down below so you can see just how much value you are getting for this box.
1. Simply Whimsical Tea Towels ($14.99): These pair of gray towels have the cutest patters and it will match any kitchen decor!
2. Farmacy Dew It All Total Eye Cream ($38): I am always in the market for a good eye-cream. The Dew It All claims to reduce the appearance of dark circles, and minimize visible signs of aging, stress, and fatigue–can’t wait to try it tonight!
3. Alfred Teapot ($26): HOW CUTE IS THIS TEA POT!? It is ceramic and has a stainless steel lid, a wide-lipped infuser, and a dripless spout! I can finally brew loose leaf tea without it being a big hassle!
4. Skin&Co Roma Blue in Capri ($22): This shower gel has a very refreshing lemon, wild sage, and rose smell. You can also create a bubble back with this shower gel!
5. Vince Camuto Luck Tote in “Red Desert” ($128): This gorgeous soft vegan leather tote is 17″ W x 11.75″ H x 1.5″ D, has a 8.5″ strap drop, and an inside hanging slip pocket for your little things! This is such a great neutral fall tote!
UPDATE: Used this tote today since I had to carry legal sized documents and it was such a delight! It lays on my shoulder and side beautifully and it is so lightweight!
6. 2-Pack, GlamGlow Bubblesheet Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask ($18): I have always wanted my face to look like a cloud so I can’t wait to try these masks! The microbubbles are supposed to instantly invigorate and detoxify your skin. FabFitFun recommends leaving the mask on for 3 minutes and once removed, massage the rest of the bubbles in, and then rinse.
7. Grown Alchemist Hydra-Restore Cream Cleanser: Olive Leaf & Plantago Extract ($49): I love how often these boxes come with high-end cleansers or moisturizers! This cream cleanser will be perfect for the colder months!
UPDATE: Just used this cleanser and although I enjoyed the creaminess, I am not a big fan of the smell. It smells like incense and it lingers on your face even after putting on moisturizer.
8. Catherine Malandrino Umbrella in “Black/White Floral” ($39.99): I always keep one or two umbrellas in my car and another one at the office (or school locker/dorm if you are at school!). There is nothing sadder than wet clothes and socks, and this umbrella is super compact!
9. BEAUTYBLENDER ($20): I literally SCREAMED when I saw the little pink egg inside the box–I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THIS BEAUTYBLENDER! It makes foundation look flawless and it goes on so smoothly.
The yummy Luna Rica bar came as a sample and I purchased the Sutra Ionic Heat Brush as an additional item since it was only $29 on the FabFitFun website. Currently, the Sutra Ionic Heat Brush retails for $149 in Amazon!
Family Pic & Price Summary
TOTAL VALUE: $355
If you can’t wait to start unboxing your own FabFitFun boxes, click anywhere in the following paragraph to receive $10 off your first FabFitFun box! Which means you could get ALL THE ITEMS ABOVE FOR $39.99 (this amount already includes shipping!).
This post is not sponsored. In fact, FabFitFun has no idea who I am.
BUT, since this is a personal referral link, I will receive a $15 credit
from FabFitFun. Once you are subscribed, don’t forget to share your
referral link with your friends as well!
Thank you for joining me and see you soon!
Please note that some of the links above will redirect you to the specific product in Amazon.com (because honestly, they are the BEST!). Most importantly, as an Amazon Associate, I will earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for your support!