FabFitFun Summer 2018 Pinterest Box!
$250 Worth of Products for $49.99!
FabFitFun is hands down THE BEST subscription box out there. For $49.99, you are guaranteed to receive at least $200 worth of hand-picked (and often, limited edition!) FULL-SIZED beauty, wellness, fashion, and fitness products.
I am an avid online shopper and I WILL Google to the ends of the Earth to find the best deal available for any item. So naturally, every time I get a box, I Google each item to make sure it is the price they are valued at. I am happy to say that I stand behind these boxes 100% because you are getting THE BEST DEAL for these products.
This Fall will mark my 3rd FabFitFuniversary, and these seasonal boxes just keep getting BETTER and BETTER! Many of the holy-grail products I use right now came from a FabFitFun box. It is the perfect way to try out different brands and to see what will work for you.
The box I am about to share is an optional members only Summer FabFitFun Pinterest Box. This box is separate from the annual subscription of 4 seasonal boxes ($49.99 per box).
Without further ado, here are the goodies inside the Summer FabFitFun Pinterest Box:
I was a little late to the game with this special edition FabFitFun Pinterest box. In fact, when I went online to purchase this box, all the items were already revealed. On the bright side, I could see what I was getting before making the purchase. I Googled every single product and I could not believe I was going to get all that for $49.99!
I have linked the websites where the products would normally be purchased to prove how amazingly worthy this box is. Let’s take a closer look at the goodies!!!
1. Pier One Imports Sage Vase ($20): This ceramic flower vase is GORGEOUS! it is heavy and the mint looks so delicate with the gold bottom. I cannot wait to put some fresh white roses in this vase!
2. Kopari Coconut Multitasking Kit ($40): I am all about head-to-toe hydration and slowing down aging skin. I had seen this coconut oil kit at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale but did not want to spend $40 even though it had raving reviews. I was so excited to see it in the box and as a bonus, all Kopari products are made from 100% pure organic coconut oil (no sulfates, silicones, parabens, or GMOs).
3. R+Co Acid Wash ACV Cleansing Rinse ($32): I cannot wait to try this product! This is an apple cider vinegar hair rinse that claims to protect, soothe, moisturize and strengthen hair AND it has amazing reviews on Amazon–You can never overprotect hair!
4. KPOP Foods Sea Snacks ($1): Y’all! these are so crispy and tasty! If you like dried seaweed, you will LOVE this. It is also a great healthy alternative to chips (but not the same though, chips will always win).
5. Tarte Lifted Sweatproof Mascara ($23): I have like 5 dwarf eyelashes so I am ALWAYS open to trying new mascaras. My holy grail for the last 10+ years has been the Covergirl LashBlast Clump Crusher mascara. I was immediately sold on the Chanel Le Volume and the Makeup Forever mascaras when I tried the sample-sized ones. I loved them so much, I kept trying to scoop out the product for WEEKS after it was completely empty. However, as soon as I bought the full-sized ones, I was disappointed. I swear the sample wands worked so much better than the full-sized ones (at least on me)! Finally, I gave up spending all my hard earned money on my 5 eyelashes and I now try different drugstore ones once in a while. All this to say, getting a higher-end mascara in this box is a super treat!
6. The Jetset Diaries Passport Case + Luggage Tag Duo ($28): These are super cute, and who doesn’t like a white + rose gold matching passport case and luggage tag?
7. Talking Tables Dipstick Charades ($15): Such a fun addition to anyone’s board game collection and I love that it is travel-friendly!
8. LORAC PRO Matte Lip Color in Rose ($19): Y’all! The formula is SO smooth and pigmented! It is super easy to apply because it has a liner tip that helps with precision, so YAY for evenly shaped lips! The formula is also infused with anti-aging antioxidants that nourishes and protects your lips.
9. B-low The Belt Studded Clutch ($72): The rose gold, and silver hardware against the black vegan leather is truly stunning. It is chic, yet neutral enough for many outfits!
Family Pic &Price Summary
TOTAL VALUE: $250
If you can’t wait to start unboxing your own FabFitFun boxes, click anywhere in the following paragraph to receive 20% off your first FabFitFun box!
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored. In fact, FabFitFun has no idea who I am. BUT, since this is a personal referral link, I will receive a $15 credit from FabFitFun. Once you are subscribed, don’t forget to share your referral link with your friends as well!
The Fall box should be shipping the first week of September so stay tuned for that unboxing!
Thank you for joining me and see you soon!
Please note that some of the links above will redirect you to the specific product in Amazon.com (because honestly, they are the BEST!). Most importantly, as an Amazon Associate, I will earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for your support!